Finance Report is a stub, and just part of a wider section on UnionCloud Reporting
Finance Report Details
The Finance Report download screen is fairly straight forward, and you can use it to generate reports about all of your finance activity, on your UnionCloud site within a date range.
These reports can be a maximum of 1 calendar month, if you would like a report for a longer period please raise this as a request in ZenDesk.
Once downloaded this report will provide you with the following A list of all transactions that have been completed via your website within the date range you have specified, along with these fields;
- Date : Date on which the order was placed.
- Order ID: Order ID of the order placed. This same order ID is also be found on the payment provider's order listing for reference.
- User Email: Email of the user who placed the order.
- Create User Email: This will only be populated for remote sales(a.k.a Box Office) purchases. It will be the email of the user who was logged in to facilitate the purchase for the customer.
- Union: The name of the union on which the order was placed
- Group: The name of the group will be populated here in instances where a group membership or a group event ticket was purchased. In cases where union event tickets or shop products are purchased this will be populated with the name of the union.
- Event Date: Date of the event for which the ticket was purchased.
- Category/Event: This will contain the name of the event in cases of event ticket purchases. In cases of shop order purchases this will have a value as 'eShop'. For group membership purchases this will have a value as 'Memberships'.
- Item ID: This will contain the booking/transaction references for membership and event purchases in UnionCloud. Not of any value to NUS finance. However for shop products this populates with the product(product variant) code.
- Ticket Number: Will capture the ticket number of the particular event booking. In case of membership or shop purchases this will be blank.
- Nominal Code: Nominal code of the item purchased. Nominal codes can be set up for memberships, shop products and event tickets.
- Ticket Type / Membership Type / Product: Name of the ticket type or membership type or product being purchased
- Item Price: Base Price of the Item
- Transaction Fee: Transaction fee applicable to the item
- Gross Price: Total Price of the item. i.e Item Price + Transaction fee
- VAT Rate: 20 as per current UK trade laws
- Quantity: Quantity of item purchased
- Status: Payment status of the Order. Can be Payment Processed for a paid order, Free for free items, Refund for a refund transaction row appearing corresponding to the original order and Refund and Resell for a refund and resell transaction row appearing corresponding to the original order
- Gross Charges:
- Gross Total
- Net of VAT on item Price
- Net of VAT on Transaction Fee
- Net of VAT on Charges
- Total net of VAT
- VAT on Item Price
- VAT on Transaction Fee
- VAT on Charges
- Total VAT amount
- Online / Offline: Populated as Online for any orders from the website through the payment gateway. For any other transactions, i.e remote sales, club membership uploads via csv or web-services.
- Mode of Payment: Populated with Cash or Card if the order is purchased via Remote Sales. If it is a paid order from the website through the payment gateway it will show as credit_card.
- Itemable Transaction ID: For UnionCloud internal use only.